Realme has announced its first smartphone offering for 2021 called the Realme V15 5G.
The new phone is powered by a Dimensity 800U chipset from Mediatek with 6 or 8GB RAM. It has a 6.4-inch display and a 64MP main camera along with an 8MP ultrawide and 2MP macro lens. Battery is 4,310 mAh mill and running Android 10.
Realme V15 5G specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Dimensity 800U processor
- Mali-G57 MC3 graphics
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 6.4-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Camera
- 64MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 8MP f/2.3 ultrawide
- 2MP f/24 macro
- 16MP f/2.5 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- 4,310 mAh battery with 50W fast charge
- Android 10 with RealmeUI 1.0
The Realme V15 5G is priced at CNY 1,499 for the base 6GB/128GB model. It will be available in China on January 14.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: