HMD Global, the company that makes Nokia smartphones, has announced the arrival of another affordable smartphone, the Nokia 3.4.
The new Nokia 3.4 is powered by the Snapdragon 460 processor paired with 4GB RAM. It has a 6.39-inch display and a triple camera system at the back. Battery is at 4,000 mAh and it runs Android 10 which is upgradable to Android 11.
Nokia 2.4 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor
- Adreno 610 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via mocroSD
- 6.39-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1560 pixels)
- Rear Camera
- 13MP PDAF
- 5MP ultrawide
- 2MP depth
- 8MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 10 upgradable to Android 11
The Nokia 3.4 is now available for pre-order exclusively on Shopee. You can pre-order until December 6. The phone is priced at Php 7,990.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: