Xiaomi Philippines has launched the affordable POCO M3 to the local market.
The new POCO M3 comes in two variants – one with 4GB/64GB configuration and 4GB/128GB model. It is powered by a Snapdragon 662 processor and has a 6.53-inch display. In the camera department, it has a 48MP main camera plus a 2MP macro lens and 2MP depth sensor. Lastly, it has a large 6,000 mAh battery and its running MIUI 12 on top of Android 10.
POCO M3 specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor
- Adreno 610 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage expandable via microSD
- 6.53-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Rear Camera
- 48MP f/2.0 PDAF
- 2MP macro
- 2MP depth
- 8MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Dual Speakers
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 6,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 10 with MIUI 12
The POCO M3 will be available on November 27 via Lazada. It is priced at Php 6,990 (4GB/64GB) and Php 7,990 (4GB/128GB). But on November 27 to 28, the POCO M3 will be onlyPhp 5,990 (4GB/64GB) and Php 6,990 (4GB/128GB).
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: