Realme Philippines has officially launched the new Realme Narzo 20 to the local market.
The Realme Narzo 20 packs a large 6,000 mAh battery which is one of the phone’s highlight feature. It is powered by a Helio G85 chipset and a 6.5-inch display. Let’s check the rest of the specs below!
Realme Narzo 20 specs
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio G85 processor
- Mali G52 MC2 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 6.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1600 pixels)
- Rear Camera
- 48MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 8MP f/2.3 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 macro
- 8MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 6,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0
The Realme Narzo 20 is priced at Php 7,990. It will be exclusively available at Lazada. It will be available starting November 11. The phone will be priced at Php 7,490 during Pazada’s 11.11 sale.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: