Samsung announced a new phone in India called rhe Samsung Galaxy F41.
The new phone is powered by an Exynos 9611 chipset and has a 6.4-inch display. It has a 64MP main camera and a large 6,000 mAh battery. Lastly it runs Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy F41 specs
- Octa Core Exynos 9611 processor
- Mali G72 MP3 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal memory expandable vis microSD
- 6.4-inch Full HD Super ANOLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Rear Camera
- 64MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 5MP f/2.4 macro
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 6,000 mAh battery
- Android 10 with One UI 2.1
The Samsung Galaxy F41 will be available in India on October 16 for INR 16,999.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: