Samsung Philippines has officially announced the arrival of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE to the Philippines.
The Galaxy S20 FE variant that is coming to the country is the one, again, with Exynos 990. This one does not support 5G, sadly. Other than that all the bells and whistles of a true flagship are here.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE specs
- Octa Core Exynos 990 processor
- Mali G77 MP11 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- 6.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels) 120Hz refresh rate
- Rear Camera
- 12MP f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 8MP f/2.0, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom (telephoto)
- 12MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 4,500 mAh battery with 15W fast charge
- A droid 10 with OneUI 2.5
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will retail at Php 35,990.
Customers who pre-order the Galaxy S20 FE in participating online channels will get a FREE UV Sterilizer worth Php 2,199 and an additional Php 2,000 discount upon check out. Units will be delivered to customers starting October 23, 2020.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: