Samsung has announced its additional member of the Galaxy S20 line up called the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G.
The FE stands for Fan Edition. It is the most affordable among the line up without sacrificing specs and performance. The device is powered by the Snapdragon 865 which is same as the rest of the line up. There is a 4G version but it has an Exynos 990 underneath. It has a decent sized 6.5-inch AMOLED display, a triple camera system and a large 4,500 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- Adreno 650 graphics
- 6:8GB RAM
- 128/256GB internal storage
- 6.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels) 120Hz refresh rate
- Rear Camera
- 12MP f/1.8, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 8MP f/2.0, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom (telephoto)
- 12MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 4,500 mAh battery with 15W fast charge
- A droid 10 with OneUI 2.5
The Samsung Galaxy FE 5G will be coming first in the US and Europe for $699.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: