Smartphone brands are trying to excite us with new designs like Samsung with its folding Galaxy Z Fold2 and the dual screen Microsoft Surface Duo. Now LG is using a different approach with the new LG Wing.
Its highlight feature is the swiveling 6.8-inch display and revealing another 3.9-inch secondary display underneath it. Under the hood it is powered by a Snapdragon 765G chipset with 8GB RAM. Lets check out the rest of the specs!
LG Wing specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- Adreno 620 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 6.8-inch Full HD rotating P-OLED display (1080 x 2460 pixels)
- 3.9-inch Full HD G-OLED secondary display (1080 x 1240 pixels)
- IP54 splash proof
- Rear Camera
- 64MP f/1.8 PDAF, OIS
- 13MP f/1.9 ultrawide
- 12MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 32MP motorized pop up front facing camera
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 4,000 mAh battery with 25W fast charge
- Android 10
LG has not revealed any pricing for the LG Wing. It will be coming to US first.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: