Samsung announced the successor to the world’s first foldable smartphone of the past year. This time, it is called the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2.
New highlights of the new phone are better hinge for better folding experience and also a bigger screen for the cover display and a slightly bigger 7.6-inch foldable display. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 865+ display with 12GB RAM. Check out the rest of the specs here.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor
- Adreno 650 graphics
- 12GB RAM
- 256/512GB internal memory
- 7.6-inch foldable AMOLED display (1768 x 2208 pixels)
- Cover display: 6.23-inch Super AMOLED display (826 x 2208 pixels)
- Rear Camera
- 12MP f/1.8 PDAF, OIS
- 12MP f/2.4 PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom (telephoto)
- 12MP f/2.2 (ultrawide)
- 10MP f/2.2 front facing camera
- 10MP f/2.2 front facing cover camera
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Stereo speakers
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 4,500 mAh battery with 25W fast charge, witeless and reverse wireless charging capable
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
The base model Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is priced at $1.999 for the 256GB model. It will be available in 40 markets on September 18. Samsung Philippines also confirms the arrive of the said device to our market.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: