Realme Philippines is set to launch another smartphone this week called the Realme C11.
The Realme C11 was first introduced in Malaysia. It is an entry level smartphone powered by a Mediatek Helio G35 chipset. Other features include a 6.5-inch display, a 13MP + 2MP rear camera configuration, 5,000 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Realme C11 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio G35 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD
- 6.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1560 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 13MP f/2.2, PDAF
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 5MP f/2.4 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Sensors – Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0
The Realme C11 is set to launch via online streaming on Realme’s FB page on July 23 at 6pm.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: