Honor has announced the Honor 30 Lite in China.
The Honor 30 Lite has significant new features that might entice you. First is the 90Hz refresh rate of the display. The display size is at 6.5-inches. Under the hood, the phone is powered by Mediatek’s 5G capable Dimensity 800 chipset. Other features include a 48MP main camera, a 4,000 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Honor 30 Lite specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Dimensity 800 processor
- Mali G57 MP4 graphics
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage expandable via nano memory
- 6.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.8, PDAF
- 8MP f/2.4 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 macro
- 16MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with 22.5W fast charge
- Android 10 (AOSP) with Magic UI 3.1
The Honor 30 Lite will be available in China on July 8. It is priced at CNY 1,699 for the base 6GB/64GB model.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: