Realme announced a new phone in Malaysia called the Realme C11.
Based on the specs, it seems to be an entry level smartphone. The Realme C11 is powered by a Helio G35 chipset and has a 6.5-inch display. It has a 13MP main camera backed by a 2MP depth sensor. Lastly, it has a large 5,000 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Realme C11 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio G35 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage expandable via microSD
- 6.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1560 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 13MP f/2.2, PDAF
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 5MP f/2.4 front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Sensors – Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0
The Realme C11 will be available in Malaysia on July 7. It is priced at RM 429.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: