OPPO has just launched the new OPPO A92 to the Philippine market.
The OPPO A92 is powered by a Snapdragon 665 processor. It has a 6.5-inch display and a quad camera system – 48MP main, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP B/W sensor. Lastly, it has a large 5,000 mAh battery and running Android 10.
OPPO A92 specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 610 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 6.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.7, PDAF
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 2MP f/2.4 B/W
- 16MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5.000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7
The OPPO A92 has an official price tag of Php 15,990 and it is now available for pre-order starting today until June 26. Those who will avail the pre-order will get a free Rockspace P62 Pro powerbank worth Php 1,299.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: