Xiaomi announced the entry level Redmi 9 in China.
The Redmi 9 is powered by a Helio G80 processor. It has 6.53-inch display and a quad camera system – 13MP main camera, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth. It also has a large 5.020 mAh battery and running Android 10 with MIUI 11.
Redmi 9 specs
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio G80 processor
- Mali G52 MC2 graphics
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32/64GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 6.53-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 13 MP, f/2.2, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 8MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Sensor (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,020 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
The Redmi 9 is priced at €149 for the base 3GB/32GB model.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: