Huawei Philippines is beefing up its entry level smartphone portfolio with the launch of the Huawei Y6p.
The Huawei Y6p is powered by a Helio P22 chipset from Mediatek. It has a 6.3-inch display, a triple camera system and a 8MP selfie camera. Battery is at 5,000 mAh and running Android 10.
Huawei Y6p specs
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P22 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.3-inch HD IPS LCD display (1600 x 720 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 13MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 5MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 8MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 10 (AOSP) with EMUI 10
The Huawei Y6p is set to launch on May 21, tomorrow at 4pm via Huawei Mobile official You Tibe channel.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: