Huawei continues to announce new phones and this time the Huawei Y8p suddenly appeared on its Global website.
The Huawei Y8p is powered by a Kirin 710F chipset. It has a 6.3-inch OLED display which is surprising because it is not the typical IPS panel. There are 3 cameras at the back – a 48MP main lens, an 8MP ultrawide and a 2MP depth sensor. It does have an under display fingerprint scanner, 4,000 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Huawei Y8p specs
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 710F processor
- Mali G51 MP4 graphics
- 4/6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via nano memory
- 6.3-inch Full HD OLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 9MP f/2.4 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 16MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 10 (AOSP) with EMUI 10
The Huawei Y8p is now available in Belarus for BYN 645. The phone also appeared in Huawei Myanmar website.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: