Huawei announced a new addition to the P40 series, the Huawei P40 Lite 5G.
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G is powered by a Kirin 820 5G. It has a 6.5-inch display and a quad camera system – 64MP main, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro, 2MP depth. It supports 5G and has a 4,000 mAh battery. It runs on Android 10.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G specs
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G processor
- Mali G57 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via nano memory card
- 6.5-inch Full HD LTPS IPS LCD display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 64MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 8MP f/2.4 ultrawide
- 2MP macro
- 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 10 (AOSP) with EMUI 10
The Huawei P40 Lite 5G is now available for pre-order in Europe. It is priced at €399.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: