Samsung announced the new Samsung Galaxy A21s as an addition to the Galaxy A-series.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s is powered by an Rxynos 850 processor. It has a 6.5-inch display and a 48MP main camera. It also comes with 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor. It has a large 5,000 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy A21s specs
- Octa Core Exynos 850 processor
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory
- 4Gb RAM/64Gb internal memory
- 6GB RAM/ 64GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSD
- 6.5-inch HD Super AMOLED display (720 x 1600 pixels)
- Rear Camera
- 48 MP, f/2.0, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 13MP f/.2 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- GPS, A-GPS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 10 with One UI 2.
The Samsung Galaxy A21s is priced at €200 and will be available on June 19.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: