Realme Philippines has officially launched the Realme 6i to the local market.
The Realme 6i was launched in other markets last March. The new phone is powered by a Helio G80 processor. The display is at 6.5-inches and four cameras at the back – a 48MP main camera, an 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor. Another highlight of this phone is its huge 5,000 mAh battery. The phone also runs on Android with Realme UI 1.0 on top.
Realme 6i specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio G80 processor
- Mali G52 MC2 graphics
- 3GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- 4GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSDXC
- 6.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1600 pixels)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 16MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0
The Realme 6i has two variants. The 3GB/64GB model is priced at Php 7,990 while the 4GB/128GB is priced at Php 9,990. Realme Philippines will a special price of Php 7,490 (3GB/64GB) and Php 9,490 (4GB/128GB) for the flash sale via Lazada on May 15 and May 20.
Aside from the Realme 6i, the company also annoinced the Realme Band. It is priced at Php 1,390 with a special price of Php 990 for the flash sale on May 23 and May 26 via Lazada.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: