Xiaomi’s sub brand, Pocophone has finally launched the successor the super successful Pocophone F1. After two years, the company announced the Poco F2 Pro.
The Poco F2 Pro is a flagship smartphone running Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. In terms of specs and design, it is very identical to the Redmi K30 Pro.
Poco F2 Pro specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865processor
- Adreno 650 graphics
- 6 or 8GB RAM
- 128GB or 256GB internal memory
- 6.67-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 64 MP, PDAF
- 5 MP macro
- 13 MP, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, (depth)
- 20MP motorized pop up front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (inder display)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- 4,700 mAh battery with 30W fast charge
- Android 10 with Poco Launcher 2.0
The Poco F2 Pro priced at €499 for the 6GB/128GB model and €599 for the 8GB/256GB model. Pre-order is now available via online channels like AliExpress and Gearbest. Shipping will start May 19.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: