Xiaomi announced an addition to the Redmi K30 series, the Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition.
The highlight feature of this new phone is the chipset. This is first phone to be powered by the new Snapdragon 768G processor. Other than that, the specs from the Redmi K30 5G are the same.
Redmi K30 5G specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G processor
- Adreno 620 graphics
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory
- 6.67-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2400 x 1080 pixels) with 120 Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Cameras
- 64 MP, f/1.9, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (dedicated macro camera)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 20MP f/2.2 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted) USB Type C
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 4,500 mAh battery with 30W fast charging
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
The Redmi K30 5G Racing Edition is now up for pre-order. It is priced at CNY 1,999 and will be available on May 14.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: