Realme Philippines is gearing up to launch a new phone called the Realme 6i.
One of the highlights of the Realme 6i is the SoC inside. The phone is powered by the Mediatek G80 chipset which is tuned for gaming. It has a 6.5-inch display, a 48MP main rear canera, 16MP selfie camera, a large 5,000 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Realme 6i specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio G80 processor
- Mali G52 MC2 graphics
- 3GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- 4GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSDXC
- 6.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1600 pixels)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 16MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 10 with Realme UI
The Realme 6i is set to launch on May 13. Price and availability will be revealed there.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: