Xiaomi has announced the much leaked and teased Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite.
The new Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite is powered by a Snapdragon 730G chipset. Its display has a 6.47-inch AMOLED panel. In the camera department, we have a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 5MP depth sensor. In the front we have a 16MP front camera. There is a large 5,260 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- Adreno 618 graphics
- 6GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM/ 128GB internal memory
- 6.47-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 2340 pixels)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Cameras
- 64MP f/1.9 PDAF
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 macro
- 5MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 16MP f/2.5 front facing cameras
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5,260 mAh battery with 30W fast charge
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite will available by mid May. It is priced at €349 for the base 6GB/64GB model. The 6GB/128GB is priced at €399.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: