Xiaomi Philippines has announced the arrival of the new Redmi Note 9S to the local market.
First announced in neighboring countries Malaysia and Thailand, the Redmi Note 9S is powered by the Snapdragon 720G chipset. It has a large 6.67-inch display and quad cameras with a large 48MP shooter as the main camera. Lastly, it has a large 5,020 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Redmi Note 9S specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- Adreno 618 graphics
- 4GB RAM / 64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM / 128GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSDXC
- 6.67-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 16MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, NaVIC
- 5,020 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
Xiaomi Philippines mentioned more details will be revealed on May 4, 2020. We believe the company will announce the price and date of availability. Are you excited?
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: