Xiaomi announced its newest upper midrange phone in China called the Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth.
The new Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth is powered by a Snapdragon 765G processor which means the phone supports 5G. It has a 6.67-inch AMOLED display, 16MP selfie camera, 4,160 mAh battery and running MIUI 11 on Android 10. The hughlight feature here are the rear cameras – a 48MP main camera, an 8MP Periscope camera with 5x optical zoom, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- Adreno 620 graphics
- 6/8GB RAM
- 64/128/256GB internal memory
- 6.67-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.8, PDAF
- Periscope 8MP f/3.4 PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom, telephoto
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 macro
- 16MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5G, 4G/LTE , WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 4,160 mAh battery with 22.5W fast charge
- Android 10 with MIUI 11
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Youth has a starting price of CNY 2,099 for the base 6GB/64GB model and goes all the way up to CNY 2,799 for the 8GB/256GB model. Pre-orders are now available in China via Xiaomi’s website.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: