OPPO Philippines has finally announced its pre-order details of the new OPPO Reno3 which the company has been teasing for quite sometime since the Luzon lockdown.
The OPPO Reno3 is the company’s new midrange smartphone for 2020. It was supposed to launch in March but due to the Philippine Government’s Enhanced Community Quarantine, the said event was put on hold. The new phone is powered by a Mediatek Helio P90 chipset paired with 8GB RAM. Its highlight feature is the large 44MP selfie camera situated in a water drop notch. There is a 6.4-inch display, a quad camera system, a 4,025 mAh battery and running Android 10.
OPPO Reno3 specs
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P90 processor
- PowerVR GM9446 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandsble via microSD
- 6.4-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 13MP f/2.4 telephoto, 2x optical zoom
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 B/W depth
- 44MP f/2.4 front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 4,025 mAh battery with 30W fast charge
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7
The OPPO Reno3 is now available for pre-order via online store Shopee until April 29. Those who will avail of the pre-order will get a free EB60 True Wireless Stereo (TWS) Bluetooth headset worth Php 2,499. The OPPO Reno3 is oriced at Php 18,990.
Please do stay tuned to our website for our hands on and first impressions article and later on the full review.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: