OPPO continues to announce new phones. This time, the company announced the new OPPO A52.
The new OPPO A52 is powered by a Snapdragon 665 chipset with 8GB RAM. Other features include a 6.5-inch display, quad cameras (12MP main, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth), 8MP front camera, 5,000 mAh battery and running Android 10.
OPPO A52 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 610 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 6.5-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 12MP f/1.8
- 8MP ultrawide
- 2MP macro
- 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front facing camera
- DualSIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1
The OPPO A52 is now available in China for CNY 1,599.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: