OPPO announced a new entry level smartphone called the OPPO A12.
The OPPO A12 is an entry level smartphone powered by a Mediatek Helio P35 processor. The screen is at 6.22-inches and has two rear cameras – 13MP camera and 2MP depth sensor. It has a large 4.230 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
OPPO A12 specs
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P35 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 3/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 6.22-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1520 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 2MP depth sensor
- 5MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4.230 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1
OPPO did not reveal any details about the pricing and availability.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: