Samsung announced a new tablet called the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite which a less spec version of the hjigh end Samsung Galaxy Tab S6.
The new tablet is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9611 processor. It has a screen size of 10.4-inches which is a TFT panel. There is a single 8MP rear camera and a 5MP selfie camera. It has a WiFi only and an LTE variant as well. Lastly it has a 7,040 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite specs
- Octa Core Exynos 9611 processor
- Mali G72 MP3 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal memory expandable via microSDXC
- 10.4-inch TFT display (1200 x 2000 pixels)
- 8MP rear facing camera
- 5MP font facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, gyro
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEo
- 7,040 mAh battery with 15W fast charging
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite will be available in the US sometime in June. It is priced af $349 for the WiFi model. It will also be available in Europe soon.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: