Apple has finally announced its budget iPhone, the Apple iPhone SE (2020).
This budget iPhone only costs $399. So how did Apple made this possible? Basically, the company resurrected the old iPhone 8 body and put all the latest specs of the iPhone 11 in there. The new iPhone 11 SE is powered by Apple’s A13 Bionic chipset. It has a 4.7-inch display which is perfect for those who are looking for a small phone. At the back, there is a single 12MP camera with OIS and a 7MP selfie camera at the front. Lastly it runs on iOS 13.
Apple iPhone SE (2020) specs:
- Apple A13 Bionic processor
- Apple GPU
- 64/128/256GB internal memory
- IP67 certified – water and dust resistant for up to 1 meter and 30 mins
- 4.7-inch IPS LCD display (750 x 1334 pixels)
- 12MP f/1.8, PDAF, OIS rear facing camera
- 7MP f/2.2 front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (front mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, barometer
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- non removable battery with 18W fast charging
- iOS 13
The new Apple iPhone SE (2020) is priced at $399 for the 64GB model, $449 for the 128GB and $549 for the 256GB model. Pre-orders starts on April 17 and it will stores on April 24 in the US.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: