Samsung Philippines has officially brought the entry level Samsung Galaxy A01 to the local market.
The phone was first announced in December 2019. It is powered by a Snapdragon 439 chipset paired with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage. Other features include a 5.7-inch display, a dual 13MP and 2MP rear cameras, 3,000 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy A01 specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor
- Adreno 505 graphics
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 5.7-inch PLS TFT display (720 x 1520 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 13MP f/2.2
- 2MP f/2.2
- 5MP f/2.2 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 3,000 mAh battery
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
The Samsung Galaxy A01 is now available for Php 5,49. Since there is still a Community Quarantine prevailing as of this writing, you can get it online via partner stores.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: