Hiawei Philippines announced that its foldable phone, the Huawei Mate Xs is now available in the Philippines.
Announced last month, the Mate Xs is an improvement of last year’s Mate X. Improvements are made through its hinges and made it stronger. The rest of the specs and features from the Mate X remains the same with the exemption of the chipset which now a Kirin 990 chipset and 5G capabilities.
Huawei Mate Xs specs:
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 990 processor
- Mali G76 MP16 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 512GB internal memory expandable via nano memory card
- 8-inch OLED display (2200 x 2480 pixels)
- 6.6-inch folded OLED display (1148 x 2480 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 40 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.4, (telephoto)
- 16 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- TOF 3D, (depth)
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner (side mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- 4,500 mAh battery with 55W fast charge
- Android 10 with EMUI 10
The Huawei Mate Xs is now available via Aerophone, Memoxpress, Intogadgets and Silicon Valley’s online stores. It comes with 1 year maintenance support, screen insurance for half price exchange and 50GB Huawei Cloud service for 3 months. The phone is priced at Php 139,990.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: