Vivo announced a 5G capable midrange smartphone called the Vivo S6 5G.
The Vivo S6 5G is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 980 chipset. It has 6.4-inch AMOLED display and has 4 cameras – 48MP main camera, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor. Battery is at 4,500 mAh and running Android 10.
Vivo S6 5G specs
- Octa Core Exynos 980 processor
- Mali G76 MP5 graphics
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/256GB internal memory
- 6.44-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP macro
- 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP f/2.1 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 4,500 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 10 with Funtouch 10
The Vivo S6 5G is now available for pre-order in China. It is priced at CNY 2,698 for the 6GB/126″8GB model. It will be available in stores April 4.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: