After Huawei, its sister brand Honor’s turn to announce new phones. One of which is the Honor 30s.
The Honor 30s is powered by the 5G- capable Kirin 820 chipset. It has a 6.5-inch display and four cameras – a 64MP main camera, an 8MP telephoto, 8MP ultrawide lens and 2MP depth sensor. It houses a 4,000 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Honor 30s specs
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G processor
- Mali G57 graphics
- 8GB RAM
- 128/256GB internal memory expandable via nano memory up to 256GB
- 6.5-inch Full HD LTPS IPS LCD display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,000 mAh battery with 40W fast charge
- Android 10 Android Open Source Program) with Magic UI 3.1
The Honor 30s is priced at CNY 2.399 for the 8GB/129GB model. Pre-orders are now available in China and will hit stores on April 7.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: