Smartphones continue to arrive despite Corona Virus problem worldwide. Samsung has announced the new Samsung Galaxy A31.
The new phone is powered by an octa core processor but Samsung did not mention the name of the chipset. But there are reports saying its a Mediatek chipset based on esrly benchmark scores. It has a 6.4-inch display and four cameras namely a 48MP main lens, an 8MP ultrawide, 5MP macro and 5MP depth. Lastly, it has a large 5,000 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Samsung Galaxy A31 specs
- Octa Core processor
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM/228GB internal memory
- 6.4-inch Full HD AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/2.0, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 20MP f/.2 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- Sensors- accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
Samsung did not reveal the price nor the availability of the Samsung Galaxy M31.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: