HMD Global announced its first set of new phones for 2020. One of which is the Nokia 8.3.
The Nokia 8.3 is powered by the Snapdragon 765G. It has a pretty large 6.81-inch display and has a quad camera – 64MP main camera, 12MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor. There is also a 24MP selfie camera, 4,500 mAh battery and running Android 10.
Nokia 8.3 specs
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- Adreno 620 graphics
- 6GB RAM/ 64GB internal memory
- 8GB RAM / 128GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSDXC
- 6.81-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 12MP ultrawide
- 2MP macro
- 2MP depth sensor
- 24MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 4,500 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 10 (Android One)
The Nokia 8.3 is priced €599 and will be available in summer.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: