Realme has announced the new Realme 6i smartphone.
The Realme 6i is the first smartphone powered by the Helio G80 processor. It has a 6,5-inch display and four rear cameras – 48MP main cameras, 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor plus a 16MP front facing camera. Lastly, it has a large 5,000 mAh battery and Android 10 with Realme UI on top.
Realme 6i specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio G80 processor
- Mali G52 MC2 graphics
- 3GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- 4GB RAM/128GB internal memory
- Expandable memory via microSDXC
- 6.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1600 pixels)
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.3, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 16MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 10 with Realme UI
The Realme 6i is priced at KS 249,900 for the 3GB RAM model and KS 299,900 for the 4GB RAM model. It will be available in Myanmar on March 29.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: