OPPO Philippines is set to launch its new midrange smartphone, the OPPO Reno3 Pro.
First launched in India, the global version of the OPPO Reno3 Pro is quite different from its Chinese counterpart. The global version is powered by the Helio P95 chipset with 8GB RAM. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD display and has 6 cameras which are 4 at the back and 2 at the front. At the back, we have a 64MP main sensors, 13MP telephoto, 8MP ultrawide and 2MP depth sensor while at the front there is a huge 44MP main sensor and 2 MP depth sensor. Lastly, there is a 4,025 mAh battery and running Android 10 with ColorOS 7.
OPPO Reno3 Pro specs
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P95 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128 or 256GB internal storage
- 6.5-inch Full HD OLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 64MP f/1.7 PDAF
- 13MP f/2.4 PDAF, 2x optical zoom, telephoto
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 monochrome depth sensor
- Front cameras
- 44MP f/2.6
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner (under display, optical)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 4,025 mAh battery with 30W fast charge
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7
With the current Enhanced Community Quarantine prevailing over Luzon, it is uncertain when will the company officially launch the product. But this is something we should look forward to once the situation is over.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: