Xiaomi has made official its new phone, the Redmi Note 9 Pro.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro is powered by a Snapdragon 720G with either 4 or 6GB RAM. It has a 6.67-inch display and four rear cameras – a 48MP main camera, 8MP ultrawide, 5MP macro and 2MP depth sensor. The phone has a large 5,020 mAh battery and running Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top.
Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G
- Adreno 618 graphics
- 4GB RAM / 64GB internal memory
- 6GB RAM / 128GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSDXC
- 6.67-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 16MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (side mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASA, BDS, GALILEO, NaVIC
- 5,020 mAh battery with 18W fast charge
- Android 10 with MIUI 10.
The Redmi Note 9 Pro is priced af INR 12,999 for the 4GB/64GB model and INR 15,999 for the 6GB/129GB model. It will be available on March 17 in India.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: