Vivo has just made a refresh of the the Vivo NEX 3 5G with the announcement of the new new Vivo NEX 3S.
The Vivo NEX 3S retains much of the design and aesthetics of the NEX 3. The notable upgrades here is the processor which is now a Snapdragon 865. The memory configuration also gets a slight upgrade. The NEX 3S now has LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 compared to the LPDDR4X and UFS 3.0 of the previous model.
Vivo NEX 3 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- Adreno 650 graphics
- 8GB or 12GBLPDDR5 RAM
- 256GB internal memory, UFS 3.1
- 6.89-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (1080 x 2256 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 64 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 13 MP, f/2.5, (telephoto), PDAF
- 13 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), PDAF
- Motorized pop up 16MP f/2.1 front facing camera
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display, optical), USB Type C
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- 4,500 mAh battery with 44W fast charge
- Android 10 with Funtouch 10
The Vivo NEX 3 is priced at CNY 4,998 for the base 8GB/256GB model and CNY 5,298 for the 12GB/256GB model. It will be available in China on March 14.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: