Last December, OPPO announced the Reno3 series for the Chinese market. This time, the company announced the OPPO Reno3 Pro global version.
The global OPPO Reno3 Pro is quite different from its Chinese counterpart especially when it comes to the chipset. The global version is powered by Mediatek’s new Helio P95 chipset with 8GB RAM. It has a 6.5-inch OLED display and a quad camera set up – a 64MP main camera, 13MP telephoto, 8MP ultrawide and 2MP depth sensor. The phone does not support 5G like its Chinese twin. It runs ColorOS 7 on top of Android 10.
OPPO Reno3 Pro (Global version)
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P95 processor
- 8GB RAM
- 128 or 256GB internal storage
- 6.5-inch Full HD OLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 64MP f/1.7 PDAF
- 13MP f/2.4 PDAF, 2x optical zoom, telephoto
- 8MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 monochrome depth sensor
- Front cameras
- 44MP f/2.6
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner (under display, optical)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 4,025 mAh battery with 30W fast charge
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7
No release date yet for the OPPO Reno3 Pro. It is priced af INR 29,990 for the 8GB/128GB while the 8GB/256GB is priced at INR 32,990.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: