Vivo announced two phones today. One is the Vivo APEX 2020 concept smartphone and the other one is the Vivo Z6 5G.
The new phone is powered by a Snapdragon 765 chipset. This chipset supports 5G. Then we have a 6.57-inch display, a large 5,000 mAh battery and a quad camera system – a 48MP main camera, an 8MP ultrawide, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor. Lastly, the phone runs Android 10.
Vivo Z6 5G
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 processor
- Adreno 620 graphics
- 6/8 RAM
- 128GB internal memory expandable via microSDXC
- 6,57-inch Full HD IPS LCD display (2400 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, ultrawide
- 2 MP, f/2.4, macro
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth
- 16MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 5,000 mAh battery with 44W fast charge
- Android 10
The Vivo Z6 5G is priced at CNY 2,298 for the 6GB/128GB version and 8GB/128GB is priced at CNY 2,598. It will be available in China starting tomorrow.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: