Vivo’s next gaming centric smartphone has been announced, the Vivo iQOO 3.
The iQOO 3 is powered by a Snapdragon 865 chipset paired with up to 12GB RAM. It has a liquid cooling system to keep the phone cool when gaming. You also have the latest UFS 3.1 storage and 5G support.
Vivo iQOO 3 specs:
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processor
- Adreno 650 graphics
- 6/8/12GB RAM
- 128/256GB internal memory, UFS 3.1
- 6.44-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display (2400 x 1080 pixels), 180Hz touch sensing
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Rear Cameras
- 48 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 13 MP, f/2.5, (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- 13 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 16MP f/2.5 front facing camera
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner (under display)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 4,400 mAh battery with 55W fast charge
- Android 10 with iQOO UI 1.0
The Vivo iQOO will be available first in India and China. In India, the base model starts at INR 36,990 and goes up to INR 44,990.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: