Samsung announced its first smartphone for its entry level Galaxy M-series, the Samsung Galaxy M31.
The Samsung Galaxy M31 has the same build and design as its previous models, the Galaxy M30 and M30s. The key improvements are on the camera and the software. The phone is now running Samsung’s One UI 2 on top of Android 10. There are now cameras here – a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultrawide, 5MP macro and 5MP depth sensor. There is also a 32MP selfie camera as well.
Samsung Galaxy M31 specs:
- Octa Core Exynos 9611 processor
- Mali G72 MP3 graphics
- 4/6GB RAM
- 64/128GB internal storage
- 6.4-inch Full HD AMOLED display (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 64 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.2, (macro)
- 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- 32MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS,
- 6,000 mAh battery with 15W fast charge
- Android 10 with One UI 2.0
The Samsung Galaxy M31 is priced at INR 14,999 for the base model 4GB/64GB model and INR 15,999 for the 6GB/128GB model. It will go on sale in India on March 5.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: