Sony’s first smartphone offering this year is the Sony Xperia L4.
The new device has a tall 21:9 aspect ratio, triple cameras and powered by a Helio P22 processor. It has a 3,580 mAh battery and running Android 9.0 Pie.
Sony Xperia L4 specs:
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio P22 processor
- PowerVR GE8320 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- 6.2-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1680 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 13MP f/2.0 PDAF
- 5MP f/2.2 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.2 depth sensor
- 8MP f/2.0 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint scanner (side mounted)
- Sensor – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3,580 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie
The Sony Xperia L4 will be available in Q2 2020. No price has been mentioned.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: