Huawei Philippines has just launched the Huawei Y7p, a new midrange smartphone for the local market.
The Huawei Y7p is powered by a Kirin 710F processor paired with 4GB RAM. It has a 6.39-inch display and a triple rear camera system. The phone is running Android 9.0 Pie.
Hiawei Y7p specs
- Octa Core HiSilicon Kirin 710F processor
- Mali G51 graphics
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD up to 512GB
- 6.39-inch HD IPS LCD display (1560 x 720 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 48MP f/1.8
- 8MP f/2.4 ultrawide
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 8MP f/2.4 front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- GPS A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, GALILEO
- 4,000 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1
The Huawei Y7p is proced af Php 9,990. It will be available for pre- order first via onljne stores Lazada and Shopee from February 17 to 27. Pre-orders offline will start from February 22 to 27. Those who will pre-order will get the following freebies – a Huawei Bluetooth speaker, 50GB Huaweo Cloud service for two months, 500 Huawei points and Php 1,000 voucher for the Huawei Freebuds 3. The 50 first customers will avail the pre-order will also get a free powerbank.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: