Samsung announced its biggest gun today, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. Apart from its killer camera hardware, it has high end specs as well.
Let’s talk about those cameras. First we have the the 108MP main camera. It seems so mouthful but Samsung managed to do pixel binning in which it combines 9 pixels into one. Technically, it has a size of a 12MP but with a quality and detail of the 108MP. Second is a 48MP Periscope camera with 10x hybrid zoom. Next is a 12MP ultrawide and a TOF sensor. The phone has the biggest screen in a Samsung phone – 6.9 inches. For the Global version, it is powered by a Kirin 990 chipset. Lastly, it runs on Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0 on top.
Samsung Galaxy S20+ specs:
- Octa Core Exynos 990 processor
- Mali G77 MP11 graphics10MP
- 12/16GB RAM
- 128/256/512GB internal storage expandable via microSD up to 1TB, UFS 3.0
- 6.9-inch Quad HD Dynamic AMOLED display (1440 x 3200 pixels), 120Hz refresh rate
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Rear Cameras
- 108 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF, OIS
- 48 MP, f/3.6, telephoto PDAF, OIS, 10x hybrid optical zoom
- 12 MP, f/2.2, ultrawide, AF, Super Steady video
- 0.3 MP, TOF 3D, depth
- 40MP f/2.2, PDAF front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 5G, 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (under display)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- 5,000 mAh battery with 45W fast charge, Qi Wireless and reverse wireless charging
- Android 10 with Samsung One UI 2.0
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is priced at Php 69,990. It is now available for pre-order starting today until February 25.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: