Realme has announced its successor to the Realme C2, the Realme C3.
The Realme C3 is powered by a Mediatek Helio G70 chipset. This is the first phone to run Realme UI which is a slightly tweaked version of OPPO’s ColorOS 7 on top of Android 10. Other specs include a 6.5-inch display, dual cameras at the rear and a large 5,000 mAh battery.
Realme C3 specs
- Octa Core Mediatek Helio G70 processor
- Mali G52 2EEMC2 graphics
- 3GB RAM/32GB internal memory
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSD
- 6.5-inch HD IPS LCD display (1560 x 720 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 12MP f/1.8 PDAF
- 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor
- 5MP front facing camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Sensors – accelerometer, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery
- Android 10 with Realme UI 1.0
Here are the prices for the Realme C3
- 3GB/32GB INR 6,999
- 4GB/64GB INR 7,999
The Realme C3 will be available in India on February 14.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: