HMD Global has brought its latest entry level smartphone to the local market called the Nokia C1.
The Nokia C1 is an entry level smartphone powered by Android Go. It has a 1.3GHz quad core processor, a 5.45-inch display, 5MP rear canera, 5MP front camera and running Android 9.0 Pie (Android Go Edition).
Nokia C1 specs:
- 1.3GHz quad core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB RAM expandable via microSD
- 5.45-inch IPS LCD display (960 x 480 pixels)
- 5MP f/2.4 rear facing camera
- 5MP front facing camera with flash
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- 3G/HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth
- FM Radio
- 2,500 mAh battery
- Android 9.0 Pie (Android Go)
The Nokia C1 is now available at Nokia stores for Php 2,990.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: