Realme Philippines has officially launched its first 2020 smartphone offering, the Realme 5i.
The Realme 5i shares a lot of similarities with the Realme 5 with some few key improvements. The device is still powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset paired with 3GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It has a 6.5-inch display, an 8MP selfie camera, a large 5,000 mAh battery and runs on ColorOS 6.1 on top of Android 9.0 Pie. There are four cameras at the back – a 12MP main lens, an 8MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP macro camera and a 2MP portrait lens.
Realme 5i specs:
- Octa Core Qulcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 612 graphics
- 3GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- Expandable memory via microSD (dedicated)
- 6.52-inch HD IPS LCD display (720 x 1600 pixels)
- Rear Cameras
- 12 MP, f/1.8, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4 (dedicated macro camera)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- 8MP front facing camera
- 4G/LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear mounted)
- Sensors – accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W fast charge
- Android 9.0 Pie with ColorOS 6.1
The Realme 5i is priced at and will be available on February 1 at Realme stores and kiosks. It is priced at Php 6,990. It will be available via online stores. There will be a flash sale on Jnauary 30 and February 1 at 12nn and 6pm on the mentioned dates.
Stay tuned! For more info and latest tech news, kindly follow us on our social media sites: